3D Objects Activities
See related Bev Dunbar’s Books that include 3D Objects activities
- First Shapes and Measurement
- Second Shapes and Measurement
- Exploring Maths 3D Space and Position
- Lower Primary Blake Maths Guide
- Middle Primary Blake Maths Guide
- Upper Primary Blake Maths Guide
Click to see related 3D Objects Graphics
See Bev Dunbar’s targeted Maths Activities below
- Carefully sequenced into Grades F/12, Grades 3/4 and Grades 5/6/7.
- New files are added regularly so keep dipping in to see what’s there.
- Please note that ACARA Content Codes have been added where possible. We believe that GEOMETRY contains a very clear progression of skills for your students. The current ACARA Codes do not show this 3D progression clearly.
Logged in members can click to see any of the resource links in this page.
To download click the Save icon on the menu bar that will appear at the bottom of each page and save to your desktop.
Click on the button below to view photographs for this section. View Photographs
You are not currently logged in. To access links to resources you must be a logged in member. Log in or register here.