Bev Dunbar contributes most of the photographs for Maths Matters Resources. Friends and family also add photographs from all over the world. Use photographs from this collection to enhance every maths session. They’ve all been sorted into specific maths sub-strand galleries. Let your imagination fly as you inspire your students to see maths all around them. Challenge your students to create and describe the maths possibilities without help from you. You can find more ideas in the Maths Cafe: How to use the Maths Photographs.
Just click the most suitable coloured button below to view each maths sub-strand photograph gallery.
- Click here to go to PEOPLE Photographs
- Click here to go to TRANSPORT Photographs
- Click here to go to CREATURES Photographs
- Click here to go to ANCIENT MATHS Photographs
- Click here to go to MEDIEVAL & RENAISSANCE MATHS Photographs
Click here to see John Duffield’s mathematics graphics and Lucy Humphrey’s technical drawings. Add even more fun and spontaneity to your maths sessions. Effective use of these visual images will make your maths more memorable for your students.